[pccgrads] FW: NRDC job opportunity: climate-health Science Fellow

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 19 14:15:47 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Please see the attached job opportunity for a 2-year Science Fellowship at
NRDC to work on climate change and health.

Please submit your application materials via the website. Although I know
many of you well as colleagues, based on my understanding of our hiring
protocols, candidates absolutely have to submit materials via the job
portal, as per our instructions in the job announcement. I can't review any
materials not submitted this way.

That said, it's great to have a job opportunity to share with this community
and we look forward to reviewing applications.

Many thanks,
-Kim

Kim Knowlton
Senior Scientist