[pccgrads] FW: Two temporary junior consultant positions available at PAHO on climate change and health

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 19 09:16:28 PDT 2017

From: "Buss, Dr. Daniel (WDC)" <bussd at paho.org<mailto:bussd at paho.org>>
Date: June 16, 2017 at 3:54:17 PM PDT
Subject: Two temporary junior consultant positions available at PAHO on
climate change and health

Dear friends

I am sharing with you the description for two consultant junior positions we
are opening at PAHO to work with climate change and health, and to be filled
ASAP.

Please pass this to your contacts that might potentially be interested and
that can add to our team (e.g. bright colleagues or former
interns/students/consultants).

One position is for focusing on developing country profiles on climate
change and health (some specific skills are requested) and the other one is
to provide support for a number of activities described in our Plan of
Action on Climate Change and Health and that we are developing in the Region
now.

Please notice that we cannot issue a G4 visa at this point, so we will need
someone that is already in the US with a work permit.

Thank you very much for your assistance in this
Warm regards
Daniel

--
Daniel F. Buss, DSc