[pccgrads] Graduate student TA survey on university gender dynamics

Ann E. Bartos abartos at uw.edu
Mon Jun 12 15:58:07 PDT 2017

Dear Graduate Students,

We are conducting research on gender dynamics in the university setting,
with a specific focus on graduate student teaching assistants. We would
appreciate your completion of the following survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9J65QKM>. The survey should take between
seven to twenty minutes, depending on the length of your responses to the
open-ended questions. We are trying to reach graduate student TAs from
across the university, so apologize if you have received this request more
than once from different list-serves.

Your participation is completely voluntary, and anything you say will be
kept anonymous. At the end of the survey, *there is space to provide* your
contact information <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GGZ59ZJ> *if you would
be willing to take part in a follow-up interview (Note: You do not have to
complete the questionnaire to be interviewed)*. We will be conducting
interviews in Seattle from July 24-27; alternatively, we can organize a
Skype interview.

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us by email at
sives at stanford.edu or a.bartos at auckland.ac.nz or by phone at 415-500-1599
<%28415%29%20500-1599>.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ann E. Bartos, University Auckland, School of Environment

Dr. Sarah Ives, Stanford University, Program in Writing and Rhetoric