[pccgrads] PCC: Brainstorming for Student Led Multi-Day Workshop

Gregory Quetin gquetin at washington.edu
Thu Jun 1 14:28:17 PDT 2017

Hello All,

We've gotten one (awesome!) response to this so far, it'd be great to have
a few more, if you're avoiding studying for a test, waiting on a model run,
sitting on a ship in the middle of the ocean while something fancy is doing
something fancier in the water, hiking to a field site, tallying a
survey...and so on...brainstorm a workshop!

Then fill out the survey in the link below.

Best,
Greg

Gregory R. Quetin
email: gquetin at washington.edu <gquetin at atmos.washington.edu>