[pccgrads] Reminder! PCC Winter Welcome - RSVP by Jan 26

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed Jan 25 08:04:45 PST 2017

Reminder.One more day to RSVP for the Program on Climate Change annual
winter welcome! My headcount goes to the caterer Friday morning.

RSVP here:

<https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/mab23/322903>
https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/mab23/322903

And keep sending those riddles.(see below)..

____________________________________

. It's that time of year! You are invited to gather with the PCC
board, with friends and colleagues, past, present and future, at the PCC
Winter Welcome.

.

. Feb 1, 2017

. 5:15-8:00

. Fishery Sciences Lobby and Auditorium

.

. The event is a casual reception with a slightly formal presentation,
and perhaps a game. you'll hear

. LuAnne Thompson, PCC Director, talk about what's ahead in 2017-2018
(Summer Institute, Graduate Student Activities, Climate Conversations, ..)

. New fellowship recipients and other new climate people around campus
introduced

. Quick talks by postdocs from across campus, including:

Mariona Claret

Dan Amrhein

Michelle Tigchelaar

Malte Stuecker

Oliver Watt-Meyer

Cristian Proistosescu

Robert Wills (new)

Anders Torstensson (new)

. And the game..so there are two asks in this invite. One is to RSVP
if you plan to attend, see below. The other is to think about a riddle or
just a question that relates to the science, science communication,
activities or people that has been done by folks in the PCC. Send them to
me, and I (with some help) will come up with a prize and a game to go with
them.have an idea? let me know! (thank you to Michael Diamond and his grad
committee for their suggestions and help!)

So, where is this event?

There will be catered food and beverages, so I could use a fairly accurate
headcount by next Thursday.so

RSVP ASP here: https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/mab23/322903

See you on Feb 1.

Best,