[pccgrads] Winter Welcome Invitation: please RSVP by Jan 26

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 19 11:27:11 PST 2017

. It's that time of year! You are invited to gather with the PCC
board, with friends and colleagues, past, present and future, at the PCC
Winter Welcome.

.

. Feb 1, 2017

. 5:15-8:00

. Fishery Sciences Lobby and Auditorium

.

. The event is a casual reception with a slightly formal
presentation, and perhaps a game. you'll hear

. LuAnne Thompson, PCC Director, talk about what's ahead in 2017-2018
(Summer Institute, Graduate Student Activities, Climate Conversations, ..)

. New fellowship recipients and other new climate people around
campus introduced

. Quick talks by postdocs from across campus, including:

Mariona Claret

Dan Amrhein

Michelle Tigchelaar

Malte Stuecker

Oliver Watt-Meyer

Cristian Proistosescu

. And the game..so there are two asks in this invite. One is to RSVP
if you plan to attend, see below. The other is to think about a riddle or
just a question that relates to the science, science communication,
activities or people that has been done by folks in the PCC. Send them to
me, and I (with some help) will come up with a prize and a game to go with
them.have an idea? let me know!

So, where is this event?

There will be catered food and beverages, so I could use a fairly accurate
headcount by next Thursday.so

RSVP ASP here: https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/mab23/322903

See you on Feb 1.

Best,