[pccgrads] FW: Art to Inspire: An Evening of Community, Art, and Environment-Jan 20 at 5 pm in FSH

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 17 10:16:42 PST 2017

My name is Frieda Cohan, I am an officer of the Student Association for Green Environments (SAGE), and as you may have heard, we are collaborating with PoE to host an exciting event next week! I am writing to formally invite you to our inauguration day event featuring presentations by National Geographic photographers Natalie Fobes (!!!) and Chris Jordan (!!!!). We hope to create a supportive space for community and inspiration, insightful conversation with peers in the environmental community, and food (literally and figuratively) for thought.

The event will begin at 5pm on January 20th in the Fisheries Lobby with mingling and refreshments from Chaco Canyon and Pagliacci Pizza. Our guests will begin their presentations at 5:30 in the auditorium, and they will be followed up by a short Q&A.

This is an extremely exciting opportunity and we hope to reach a broad audience, we would very much appreciate it if you would share it with any and all students and colleagues!

Here is the link to the event page: bit.ly/SAGEinspire

We are using the hashtag #SAGEinspire if you feel so inclined to share!

Thank you so much, we are looking forward to seeing you there!

--

SAGE Officers