[pccgrads] FW: Job in DC: Climate Scientist

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Thu Feb 9 10:07:24 PST 2017

Washington, DC

Climate Scientist

http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-ucs#climscientist

Are you concerned about the new Administration and Congress’ attempts to undermine climate science and programs in federal agencies? Do you believe sound science provides an essential under-pinning for effective policies to reduce and respond to climate change? We are seeking a PhD climate scientist to conduct and communicate policy-relevant research, and to support our efforts to defend and promote climate science and policies. The ideal candidate will have exceptional writing and communication skills.

See the full list of job openings at <http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-ucs> http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-ucs