[pccgrads] Fwd: MPOWIR Pattullo Conference

Elizabeth Maroon Elizabeth.Maroon at colorado.edu
Thu Feb 9 09:48:31 PST 2017

Hi PCC grads,

I'm a woman from Atmospheric Sciences (I think of myself as a
fauxeanographer) who attended the Pattullo Conference last time on LuAnne's
recommendation. Attending this workshop was one of my favorite
experiences during grad school. I recommend it very highly. Happy to
answer any questions about my experience last time.

All the best,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Maroon