[pccgrads] Research cruise opportunity in Fall 2017

Kyla Drushka kdrushka at apl.uw.edu
Tue Aug 29 16:08:22 PDT 2017

Please see the email below from Janet Sprintall, a researcher at Scripps
Institution of Oceanography who is looking for a graduate student to
help with a 5-week research cruise in the tropical Pacific Ocean this
October-November.

The cruise leaves from San Diego. Janet will provide return air-fare to
San Diego and cover
per diem and accommodation for 2 days before and 2 days after the cruise.

If you are interested, please contact Janet directly: jsprintall at ucsd.edu.

Kyla