[pccgrads] Looking for subletter Oct-Jan in Greenlake townhouse

Alex Lincoln alinc2 at uw.edu
Wed Aug 23 12:56:06 PDT 2017

Hi all,

My friend is looking to sublet his place, here's the details:

I am traveling abroad for a few months this fall and looking for someone to
sublet my room in a Greenlake townhome. Move-in and –out dates are
negotiable, as are the furnishings. If you’re interested, send me a little
bit about yourself and I’ll get back to you if it seems like a good fit.

Private bedroom and bathroom on top floor of 3-story, 1510 sq ft townhome
in Greenlake area

Available October 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018

Two male roommates in mid-late 20s (UW grad student and manager at Oracle)
who are clean, organized, and friendly

$760/month plus utilities

$1,000 refundable security deposit

Room is approx. 110 sq ft (excluding closet and bathroom)

Attached private 3/4 bathroom (stand-up shower)

Attached private walk-in closet

Furnished [negotiable] (queen bed frame, box spring, mattress, desk and
chair, nightstand, bookshelves, cabinet)

Shared kitchen, living room, deck with grill, garage, and outdoor space

Individuals only

No smoking, no pets

Contact:

Nathan Yale