[pccgrads] Sept-Dec Sublet, Sunny room in shared house

Sima Bouzid bouzidnm at uw.edu
Mon Aug 21 17:52:05 PDT 2017

Hi PCC grads!

I'm looking for someone to sublet my partially furnished room in Central
District/Capitol Hill! I live walking distance from 4-5 coffee shops and
lots of shops and restaurants, Chuck's bottle shop is on my block! You
would be living in a house with a garden and 3 awesome housemates. I also
live less than 10 minutes away from Seattle Bouldering Project, which has
yoga and 5 minutes away from 2 more yoga studios. The house is also about a
mile away from Trader Joe's and Central Co-op.

Rent is $900/month+utilities. You'd be sharing a bathroom with 1 other
person. The house has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, a really nice living
room, common room, and open floor plan kitchen. Hardwood floors throughout.

The house is at 21st Ave and Union St, about 26 minutes commute to Kincaid
Hall by bus (48), door-to-door. Our neighbors are fantastic.

Let me know if you're interested, or know someone that might be interested,
or have any questions. Feel free to pass this along.

Best,
Sima

Nassima M. Bouzid
PhD Candidate & NSF Graduate Research Fellow
Buckley & Leaché Labs
Department of Biology