[pccgrads] March for Science Poster Party

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Fri Apr 21 08:37:22 PDT 2017

Rick Keil asked us to share this additional opportunity for College of the Environment students, faculty, and staff to gather to create posters for tomorrow’s March. This one is hosted by College of the Environment students (not a College sponsored event).

UW College of the Environment March for Science Poster Making

Hosted by Malea Saul

Today, Friday, April 21 4-6 PM, Ocean Tech Center, Ocean Teaching Building

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/449930222014213/?active_tab=about

As many of you know, this weekend is the March for Science. As members of the scientific community, we have an obligation to show up and stand up for our beliefs, our planet, and our future. So in hopes to build our community throughout the College of the Environment and get some momentum for the march, please join us on Friday for a poster making party!

We'll have all the sign making fixings for about 50 signs, including markers, cardboard, paint, tape, etc., but please feel free to bring your own or some to share!

Party place will be in the Ocean Tech Center, which is located in the basement of the Ocean Teaching Building (http://www.washington.edu/maps/#!/otb).

Our goal is to bring together students, faculty, staff, everyone, so invite your fellow peers, your instructors, your lab mates, anyone!