[pccgrads] Fwd: Invitation to an Atmospheric Sciences Lecture (Prof. Inez Fung, 4/6/17, 7:30 pm, Kane 220)

Michael S Diamond diamond2 at uw.edu
Tue Apr 4 09:55:50 PDT 2017

Hello PCCers,

Just a reminder that there will be a public lecture by Professor Inez Fung
this Thursday, 7:30 PM in Kane 220, about the science of climate treaty
verification. Inez is visiting as part of the Atmospheric Science
Department's Graduate Student's Distinguished Visiting Lecture series.

In addition, Inez will be speaking tomorrow in JHN 075 at 3:30 PM (regular
ATM S seminar time, different location) on "Changing precipitation patterns
in the East Asian Summer Monsoon".

Hope to see you there!
Michael