[pccgrads] FW: Climate/Health Student Mixer

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 29 10:28:28 PDT 2016

You're invited! Come learn more about the climate/health nexus at the CHanGE
student mixer.

The changing climate is already having negative effects on human health and
it's projected that the impacts of climate change could undo much of the
public health progress made in the last several decades. Are you interested
in learning about a new Center for Health and the Global Environment working
on this issue? We'd love to meet you and tell you more about the
opportunities for students we offer including research projects, graduate
and undergraduate courses, and a certificate program. Come hang out with us
and other interested students for a couple of hours at the CHanGE student
mixer on October 28th from 4:30 to 6:30pm in South Campus Center room 303.
Questions and RSVP to chge at uw.edu.

JASON GORDON

Program Manager

Center for Health and the Global Environment (CHanGE)

http://globalchange.uw.edu/

Department of Global Health

4225 Roosevelt Way NE #100

Suite 2330 | Box 354695