[pccgrads] Images for new PCC website

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 21 09:27:53 PDT 2016

We are getting close to launching the new PCC website, which you can preview
here:

https://dev.pcc.uw.edu/

The home page currently has great images of one aspect of PCC
activities...folks working on land based snow and ice.

I am looking for some good images that show the range of people in the PCC
as well as work at sea, in forests, or images that represent the global
climate work being done, or other.

These would replace one or two of the images on the home page to better
represent the scope of research and field efforts done by the community, as
well as the varied faces of the community.

I can make the most use of images received within the week, as we will go
live soon.

Thank you!

Miriam