[pccgrads] JISAO position

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Tue Sep 6 06:55:27 PDT 2016

From: Nick Bond <nicholas.bond at noaa.gov>

Hello All - We have a job opening at JISAO that was posted today. It is an
18-month
appointment with the possibility of an extension. While it is not
officially a post-doc
position, it would be suitable for a recent PhD graduate, or others with a
Masters
and the right kind of experience. The research is funded by NPRB and has
the
objective of determining how physical oceanographic conditions with the
recent
warm event relate to groundfish distributions in the Gulf of Alaska.
Interested
parties can contact me for more information. We are casting a broad net, so
please
feel free to forward this to colleagues and other organizations.

Thanks, Nick

https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=j
obprofile
<https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=
jobprofile&szOrderID=136510&szCandidateID=0&szSearchWords=&szReturnToSearch=
1> &szOrderID=136510&szCandidateID=0&szSearchWords=&szReturnToSearch=1