[pccgrads] Climate Book Club - November 2nd @ 4:40pm @ Solstice - A Vast Machine (Ch. 1 - 5)

Gregory Quetin gquetin at washington.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:04:49 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Come have a cup of coffee or a post work libation with a little side
discussion of the first 100 pages or so of A Vast Machine next week *November
2nd @4:40pm @ Solstic* (post GCC!). Other details below in previous email.

The search for great climate related books is on going if people have
suggestions.

Best,
Greg

Gregory R. Quetin