[pccgrads] Geoengineering reading group

Rick Russotto russotto at uw.edu
Thu Oct 20 16:47:09 PDT 2016

Hi all,

We are creating a *reading group on geoengineering *(thanks to Ashly
Spevacek, Michelle Tigchelaar and Tom Ackerman for helping to organize).
The first meeting will be *Friday, November 4th, at 1:30 PM,* further
details to be announced. In the fall and winter quarter we will be mainly
be reading through the most pertinent science papers, with a possible
extension to ethical and governance issues in the spring quarter if there
is interest.

If you are interested in joining the reading group, reply to this email and
you will receive further news through our email list.

Best,
Rick Russotto

--
Rick Russotto