[pccgrads] Harvard is looking for tenure-track professor in climate science

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 20 09:37:53 PDT 2016

See the job add.

https://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/7170

"The Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences (EPS) and the Harvard John
A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) plan to make a
series of hires in the area of climate, beginning with two positions at the
assistant, associate (untenured) or full professor (tenured) level with an
expected start date of July 1, 2017. We invite applications in the broad
area of climate science, including the oceans, cryosphere, land, and
atmosphere, as well as their interactions. Approaches involving
observations, theory, experiments, and modeling using biology, chemistry, or
physics are all welcome. We are especially interested in candidates that
will expand and complement existing strengths in climate science within EPS
and SEAS."