[pccgrads] PCC Grad Happy Hour - Wednesday Oct. 12 @5:30pm - Big Time Brewing (and a few updates)

Gregory Quetin gquetin at washington.edu
Tue Oct 11 17:16:21 PDT 2016

This is just a friendly reminder that PCC grads new and old (even post-doc,
faculty old) will be converging towards *BigTime Brewing on Wednesday
October 12th at 5:30pm (TOMORROW!)*. We will have a sign out, so you know
which group is ours.

Looking forward to meeting/catching up with you all.

Gregory R. Quetin
email: gquetin at washington.edu <gquetin at atmos.washington.edu>
www.gregoryrossquetin.com