[pccgrads] Town Hall Seattle: Climate Change and Your World --Oct 18

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 10 13:12:59 PDT 2016

All details here:

https://townhallseattle.org/event/seattle-climate-change-symposium/

Friends and colleagues,

I was asked if I could help get the word out on a panel conversation on
Climate Change and Your World coming up on October 18 at Town Hall in
Seattle. It's being put on by the Arbor Group at UBS, which is headed by
John Adams, and is a group that does socially responsible investing.

K.C. Golden, Gary Lagerloef, Lara Hansen, and John Adams are all speaking,
which covers quite a diversity of perspectives on climate change and our
world -- and what we can do.

Feel free to circulate information on this to others who may be interested.

Many thanks!

Marcy