[pccgrads] Opening in 4 bedroom Wedgwood House - One year lease starting in August

Gregory Quetin gquetin at washington.edu
Tue May 31 11:40:44 PDT 2016

Hello All,

Earle, Matt and I will have a room opening up in the house we rent starting
in August. If you are interested shoot me an email and we can figure out a
time to meet you and see the place.

Details:
4 bedroom house in Wedgwood (4009 NE 72nd St.)
Rent: around $700/month/person (not including utilities)
Nice yard, big house, quiet neighborhood, five minutes walk to View Ridge
playfield - quick bike ride to campus and close to both the 65 and 71 bus
routes to campus.

All the best,
Greg, Matt, Earle

Gregory R. Quetin