[pccgrads] All PCC Grads meeting - $$ to spend

Gregory Quetin gquetin at washington.edu
Tue May 31 11:28:23 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Luanne and Miriam have made some funds available to the PCC graduate
students (on order of thousands). It would be great to have a meeting in
June of as many of us (old, young, new or in between) as possible to
discuss how best to use this money to make the PCC more fun and useful for
graduate students. We are also coming up on adding a 2nd PCC GSR to the mix
and I would propose that a regular meeting of a broader group would help
keep PCC resources focused where it helps the most students. Lots to talk
about.

If you're interested in being part of the conversation or just interested
in learning more about PCC this a good meeting to come to. In the hopes of
having as many of us at the meeting as possible please fill out this
availability poll for June: http://whenisgood.net/meaewmi

I hope everyone's quarter is wrapping up well.

Best,
Greg

Gregory R. Quetin
email: gquetin at washington.edu <gquetin at atmos.washington.edu>