[pccgrads] FWD: Forest-Snow webinar next Tuesday (May 24 at 12:00 PDT)

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed May 18 10:21:13 PDT 2016

******

Please join us for a webinar on Tuesday, May 24 at 12:00 PDT on predicting
the combined effects of forest change and climate change on mountain snow
storage in the Pacific Northwest. I will present findings from a synthesis
of forest-snow studies in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho and will discuss a
conceptual model for using publicly-available spatial data to consider
climate-forest-snow interactions across the region.

The registration information will become available here:

https://nccwsc.usgs.gov/webinar/ForestsandSnow

The webinar is part of the Climate Change Science & Management Webinar
Series, hosted by the USGS National Climate Change and Wildlife Science
Center (NCCWSC) & the USFWS National Conservation Training Center (NCTC).

Please let me know if you have questions, and feel free to spread the word
to anyone who may be interested in joining the discussion. A pdf
announcement is also attached.

Thanks again to all who have contributed feedback and ideas to this project
along the way!

best,

Susan

---

Susan Dickerson-Lange

Mobile: (253) 225-9909

Twitter: @SDickersonLange

Ph.D. Candidate, University of Washington

Civil and Environmental Engineering

Mountain Hydrology Research Group

http://students.washington.edu/dickers/