[pccgrads] Cancellation of Inslee meeting...for now

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Mon May 16 14:52:51 PDT 2016

>From the College Communications Team: "I just learned from the Governor's

staff that he has had a schedule change and is no longer coming to UW on
Thursday. I think they determined there was additional work to do on the
Clean Air Rule before they roll it out.

Please let any students you've reached out to know that this event has been
postponed. We hope to have a new date in the coming weeks, although finals
and the end of quarter might mean we are unable to reschedule. Stay tuned!"

Sorry for the fire drill.

-Miriam