[pccgrads] Three spots for students to Meet with Inslee about Dept of Ecology Clear Air Rule

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Mon May 16 12:05:25 PDT 2016

Governor Inslee (and others) are stopping by UW on Thursday, 5/19, at 10:30
a.m. and would like to meet with a handful of students for an hour.
Apparently the Department of Ecology is rolling out their Clean Air Rule
next week and Inslee wants to take the opportunity to bring his ecology and
health directors to share this news and have a conversation with students at
UW. He wants to encourage "these next generation of thought leaders" to take
part in this rule making process.

The College of the Environment Marketing/Communications Team has made a few
spots available to PCC students. If you would like to participate in this
opportunity, let me know BY 5/17 at NOON. We'll be coordinating with the
College to ensure a broad reach, so if we are oversubscribed, I am sorry!

Thanks!

Miriam