[pccgrads] Fwd: Guest Speaker

Guillaume Mauger gmauger at uw.edu
Wed May 4 21:57:40 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I'm passing this along in case one of you might be interested -- I won't be
able to make it happen, but it sounds fun. My guess is that this is the
kind of thing where you might not even need to prepare slides -- this is
probably a bright, engaged audience, and would likely be receptive to an
open-ended conversation.

-Guillaume