[pccgrads] AP Env Science Class(es)--Speaker Request for May

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 29 11:57:14 PDT 2016

Please let me know ASAP if you would be interested in responding to this
request. Could be fun to do it as an interdisciplinary team.PCC will cover
travel expenses (can take out a ucar). Happy to discuss.

Topic: Climate change evidence and current research, future implications,
etc. Either a presentation or an interactive activity.

>From the teacher: "AP Environmental Science high school class. The

students will just have learned about climate change and some of the
evidence for climate change, but hearing more evidence about climate change
and some of the research that is being done would be great. I have 4
sections of students, so the presentation would happen four times throughout
the day."

Where: Mount Si High School

When: Between 5/9 and 5/20 (you can pick your day)

Would be a full day thing, given travel and repeat performances. Start
time: 7:40 AM; Each class is an 1 hour.

Thanks for considering!

Miriam