[pccgrads] Fwd: US GO-SHIP watch-stander opportunity for P18 section re-occupation

Angie Pendergrass apgrass at uw.edu
Tue Mar 22 09:03:15 PDT 2016

Dear PCC grads,

I just wanted to encourage you to take advantage of this amazing
opportunity. I was a CTD watch stander on a cruise a few years ago (P6 leg
2, 2010 - on P18 you'd cross our path!), and it's one of the best
experiences I've ever had. Even though I'm not an oceanographer (still,
sadly), it was illuminating to take observations, not to mention a ton of
fun! And, I ended up on the cruise by following up on an email LuAnne sent
to the PCC, just like this one...

Angie