[pccgrads] FW: 7th annual NWCC - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN AND ABSTRACT DEADLINE EXTENSION: abstracts due July 29, 2016

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 25 09:58:51 PDT 2016

All,

We are extending the abstract deadline to Friday, July 29th at 11p Pacific. This will be the ONLY extension, so be sure to submit by the deadline! More info in the original email below.

Please also note that registration and the hotel room block are now open. We encourage you to book early.

http://pnwclimateconference.org

The website will be updated frequently as we develop the schedule in August and September. We hope to see you in November!

your #nwcc16 conference co-chairs,

Kathie Dello

Anne Nolin

Kathie Dello

Associate Director, Oregon Climate Change Research Institute

Oregon State University

p: 541.737.8927

t: @kathiedello

w: occri.net