[pccgrads] Need Volunteer to Serve on PCC Director Search Committee

Gregory Quetin gquetin at washington.edu
Mon Dec 12 15:23:21 PST 2016

Hi All,

We are looking for a volunteer to serve on the Search Committee for the
next Director of PCC. Send Paige or I an email if you are interested.
Details below.

The graduate student representative should expect to be an active, voting
member of this selection committee, and provide graduate student insight
and perspective as we vet candidates and their vision for the future of the
PCC. You should be available to participate in the initial committee
meeting in mid to late January 2017, with a meeting schedule to be
determined at that time. The goal will be to arrive at a consensus by
Spring 2017, which will be submitted for approval to Lisa Graumlich.

Happy AGU Week - Your PCC Graduate Student Reps,

Paige and Greg

Gregory R. Quetin
email: gquetin at washington.edu <gquetin at atmos.washington.edu>
www.gregoryrossquetin.com