[pccgrads] Speaker Request-Climate and OA Jan 27th for WSU Extension Volunteer training

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed Dec 7 10:53:00 PST 2016

Hello all-

We've had a request for someone to present to a small group of volunteers
being trained to be sustainable community stewards. Program info here:

http://extension.wsu.edu/snohomish/naturalresources/sustainable-community-st
ewards/

Presentation requested: Broad overview of Climate with some time spent on
Ocean Acidification in Puget Sound. This is the first of a 34 hour training
for sustainability volunteers (but the only one we are asked to help with)

Length of presentation: approx. 1.5 hours, can include powerpoint
presentation, hands on learning component, and time for Q&A. Does not need
to take the full 1.5 hours.

Date: Jan 27th ; 11-12:30, but that time is flexible although the day is
not.

Location: South Everett at the WSU extension office.

Contact is Stephanie <mailto:s.leeper at swu.edu> s.leeper at swu.edu

Please let me know ASAP if you would consider doing this.

Thank you for considering it!

Miriam

Program on Climate Change

<tel:206-543-6521> 206-543-6521