[pccgrads] GSS - Feedback Survey

Gregory Quetin gquetin at washington.edu
Thu Sep 24 11:37:35 PDT 2015

Hello PCC Grads,

Great fun at the Summer Institute this year, the Graduate Student Seminar
(our traditionally bi-monthly grad student only seminar) came up and I
would like to remind people to fill out the feedback survey and get excited
about giving a talk this Fall, Winter or Spring.

*Survey Link*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FFC_C-z_dd1KxAsp2Jlb4YloE-PJVenf-7Sh3uCdeJY/viewform?usp=send_form>

Thank you to those who have already filled it out, the feedback is very
useful!

Best,
Brad, Hilary, Greg