[pccgrads] FW: Part-Time Instructor Employment Opportunity (Seattle and Tacoma)

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed Sep 9 08:28:30 PDT 2015

Dear University of Washington,

We are seeking test preparation instructors for our GRE and SAT classes.

These are part-time positions in Seattle and Tacoma with pay of up to $40
per hour.

Could you please distribute this opportunity to your graduate/professional
students, instructors, lecturers, non-tenure track, and adjunct faculty?

Thank you.

-----------------

Posting Description

GRE . SAT
Test Preparation Instructor Positions

We are seeking test preparation instructors for our GRE and SAT classes.
These are part-time positions with classes once per week on Sundays. We
seek intelligent, charismatic instructors who have both top test scores and
excellent teaching skills. Our company has a social mission to provide top
caliber test preparation courses at a value price. Team Sherwood is
committed to the social responsibility of accessible test preparation
courses: Everyone deserves to put their best score out there.

Salary: $40/hour for GRE classroom instruction; $30/hour for SAT classroom
instruction.

Qualifications

. Education: Current graduate or professional student (Ph.D. (or
equivalent), Master's, J.D.); or Completed Ph.D. (or equivalent), J.D., or
Master's degree.

. Test Scores: Top-tier test scores on one of the following: GRE, GMAT,
LSAT, or SAT.

. Teaching Experience: Have taught at least one semester/quarter lecture,
lab, or discussion, etc. class. Prior university teaching experience is
required.

. Quantitative and Verbal Skills: Must have BOTH excellent math and
verbal/writing skills. Sherwood Test Prep Instructors teach the entire
course.

. Consistent Sunday Commitment: We seek team players who are flexible and
can teach on consecutive Sundays throughout the entire year. We only take
off four weekends per year (those corresponding to): Easter, Thanksgiving,
Christmas, and New Year's. Instructors can teach from 3 to 6 hours per
weekend.

Summary

If interested, please send your (1) Cover Letter, (2) Resume/Vita, and (3)
Test Scores to: employment at sherwoodtest.com Interviews and hiring are to
commence immediately.

Teaching test preparation is a fun and rewarding experience. As an
instructor you will have the opportunity to help bright, high-achieving
students achieve their goals and dreams of entering their first choice
Universities and programs. We hire good people who are intelligent,
compassionate, honorable, and dependable. All test prep instructors are
respectfully treated as faculty members and are afforded autonomy and
latitude in the courses they teach.

At Sherwood Test Prep, our work is to help others.

Sherwood Test Prep, Inc.
www.sherwoodtest.com
employment at sherwoodtest.com