[pccgrads] FW: Presenter for Science Night

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 5 12:06:08 PDT 2015

Anyone interested in doing a demo for a science night at an elementary school in Shoreline, WA? This is on Friday, Dec 4, from 6:30 -8:00 pm.

Please let me know so I know if it gets covered.

-Miriam

Hi.

I am organizing Science Night at Highland Terrace Elementary School in Shoreline Washington. It is always such a fun and exciting night!

Does your department have any

​one​

that would be able to

​host an exhibit on the environment? Our big night is

​Friday, Dec 4, from 6:30 -8:00 pm?

I would be happy to discuss the format of our fair and presentation.

Feel free to contact me with any questions through my email or by phone at 206-604-1617. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

​Best regards,

Anne Alonzi-Aw​