[pccgrads] Robigou on "Symbiosis between art and science: Infusing science with color and inspiring art with science"-TODAY Tue 11/3 at 12:30 in OSB 425

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Tue Nov 3 07:21:58 PST 2015

Hello all,

We have a special Biolunch today: Véronique Robigou, a very talented artist, educator and scientist (formerly in SoO) will give us a presentation on

"Symbiosis between art and science: Infusing science with color and inspiring art with science"

Please note a room change: This seminar will be in OSB 425 at 12:30.

Véronique will be bringing in some of her work. We will be welcome to handle some of it.

However, we will need to make sure our hands are clean so we don't damage it.

Hand wipes will be provided, and we'll organize the room to sequester food etc. from the art.

Thanks for your help and I hope you enjoy this special seminar.

Danny