[pccgrads] FWD: Special seminar Thursday lunch

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Mon Jan 26 15:45:05 PST 2015

From: THOMAS P. ACKERMAN [mailto:tpa2 at uw.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 3:15 PM
To: all_users at atmos.washington.edu;
'climatepalace_users at atmos.washington.edu'; UW PCC
Subject: Special seminar Thursday lunch

Please come to a special seminar on Thursday Jan. 29 at 12:30 in ATG 310
presented by Tim Kruger from the University of Oxford. Title is Would the
development of a safe, robust and scalable technique to sequester carbon
dioxide from the air create an obligation to 'clean up the mess'? (Abstract
and speaker bio are on the attached PDF.)

Please forward this to colleagues in other departments that may be
interested in this talk. Tim will be visiting us on Wednesday and Thursday
in connection with the geoengineering class that Steve Gardiner and I are
teaching. I would be happy to arrange a time for any of you to meet with Tim
if you are interested. Please let me know if you are and what time might
work for you.

Regards,

Tom