[pccgrads] Invitation and RSVP link for the PCC Winter Welcome Jan 29 (RSVP by Jan 20)

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 12 10:03:12 PST 2015

Have you ever participated in a Program on Climate Change (PCC) seminar?
attended the Summer Institute? thought about doing the climate minor or Grad
Certificate in Climate Science?

Or perhaps you've been participating in PCC activities and engaged in
climate research for years and enjoy these annual receptions.

Maybe you just want to know what the PCC is all about.

All interested in conversation with their peers, meeting new and emerging
climate scientists, and the curious, are invited to join LuAnne Thompson,
Director of the Program on Climate Change, the PCC board, and many others
for our annual winter welcome. Please share this invitation with
colleagues who might not be on the PCC mailing list.

This reception is hosted annually by the UW Program on Climate Change,
welcoming new climate scientists on campus. Included in the festivities are
refreshments, presentation of certificates to those who have completed their
Graduate Certificate in Climate Science, as well as a brief look at current
research on campus and what the PCC will be up to in the coming year. This
year we will feature postdocs and their climate research. Check back to the
event page for a listing of presenters as we get closer to the event. (
<http://www.uwpcc.washington.edu/event.jsp?action=ViewObject&forward=no&id=1
335&entity=PCC&object=event> Link)

Please join us on Thursday, January 29th, 2015 in the Lobby and Auditorium
of the Fisheries Science Building, from 5:30-8:00 pm.

Your RSVP is requested BEFORE TUESDAY JANUARY 20th to help with catering and
beverage planning.

TO RSVP GO TO: <https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/mab23/257888>
https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/mab23/257888

Questions? Please contact Miriam at <mailto:uwpcc at uw.edu> uwpcc at uw.edu or