[pccgrads] Room available spring/summer

Nancy Williams williamn at uw.edu
Thu Feb 12 12:22:58 PST 2015

Hello All!

I am looking for someone to sublet my furnished room April through mid August 2015. I am flexible by a couple of weeks on either end of that time period. If you know of anybody who needs a place during that time please let me know! Details below.

Thanks!

Nancy Williams
williamn at uw.edu

Details:

Rent is $650/month + ~$75/mo utilities and it is is a very large furnished bedroom in a 3-Bed 1-bath house in north Wallingford. It is a fully-finished basement room so it stays cool in the summer, but it has windows on two sides and gets plenty of natural light. It's connected to central heat and there is also a space heater. There is a queen bed, big dresser, TV with computer hookup cables, Desk, lamps, chaise lounge, and plenty of room for activities (sometimes I do plyometrics or yoga in there)! Also, plenty of space in the rest of the basement to store bikes/outdoor gear/whatever you want. Street parking is free and easy to find. We have a nice yard, a raised garden bed, and a super comfy front porch couch that's always good for watching sunset. My roommates are two guys in their late 20's-mid 30's who are both in accounting. They are friendly, outdoorsy, respectful, clean, and quiet. They are both early to bed and early to rise, but the basement room is far enough away that I am able to keep whatever schedule I want without us bothering each other! It's pretty great. I can send photos to anyone who's interested.