[pccgrads] Polar Science Weekend-looking for volunteers

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 9 11:10:54 PST 2015

Hi all,
Each year APL and the Pacific Science Center partner to put on the Polar Science Weekend, an event run through lots of volunteer energy. This year it looks like Future of Ice is also sponsoring.

If you are interested in joining the fun, please see below for more info and contact Harry Stern if you'd like to help out (harry at apl.washington.edu). Note that included in the activities is a science communication workshop.

Best,
Miriam