[pccgrads] Help Needed: PCC website advisory group

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 28 09:47:45 PDT 2015

Hello PCC!

The CoEnv Website Team will be developing the framework for the updated PCC website, and I and whomever else I can wrangle, will construct the content. Together we need to establish an effective framework, menu structure, etc. User input is very important.

If any of you are interested and opinionated about the website, this is the time to join the advisory group. I will work to keep the time commitment minimal. PLEASE RESPOND BY FRIDAY, May 1 if you’d like to be part of this effort.

The specific responsibilities of our team (basically two face to face meetings, see more detail in email below), and the questions we are looking to answer are:

1. Who are the top 3 audience groups for your website, in order of priority?
2. What are the top 3 PCC program goals that you hope the website will support?
3. What do you think are your website visitors’ top 3-6 tasks they want to accomplish on the website?
4. What about your current website is working well? What are the major problems?
5. Name at least 2 other websites that successfully address a similar program or user goal.

Please let me know if you can help. I really need at least TWO MORE members of the group … one graduate student and one from another user group (faculty, researchers, outreach, etc).

If you don’t want to partake in the meetings (two of them), but have thoughts on the above questions, please email me.

Thank you for considering joining this effort, I know there is much to occupy your time.

Regards,

Miriam