[pccgrads] Fwd: [Grads] Fwd: Announcing the 9th Graduate Climate Conference

Elizabeth Maroon lizthered at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:40:06 PDT 2015

Hey PCC grads!

The call for abstracts to this coming year's Graduate Climate Conference
has just been sent out! This student-organized conference alternates
between UW and MIT (we planned last year's), and is a fantastic venue for
presenting your research. It's well-funded, low-key (students only!),
cutting-edge, and highly interdisciplinary. I've learned a ton at the GCCs
I've attended, both about my own field and other related climate fields.

Cheers,
Elizabeth

PS: If you're interested in helping plan the GCC when it comes back to UW
in 2016 (which is lots of fun), attending this year's would be helpful to
see how it works (though not obligatory at all!).