[pccgrads] American Water Resources Association UW Chapter Fall Kickoff Meeting

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 30 10:58:37 PDT 2014

American Water Resources Association UW Chapter Fall Kickoff Meeting

Interested in water resources? Like free pizza?

Date: Thursday, October 2, 2014

Time: 12:30-1:30PM

Location: Forest Club Room (207) of Anderson Hall

Learn about AWRA-UW, our network of water resource professionals, our involvement in water-related events and our student community. Officer positions are available; this is a great opportunity for students interested in water resources to take on a leadership role in a student club. AWRA scholarships are also available to graduate students and undergrads.

To learn more about AWRA-UW, visit: students.washington.edu/awra

Pizza and beverages will be served. We hope to see you there!

~AWRA-UW Leadership Team