[pccgrads] Looking for housing for November

Kristin Poinar kpoinar at u.washington.edu
Mon Sep 29 16:10:06 PDT 2014

Do you have an extra bedroom and a need/want/desire for extra cash AND a
wonderful temporary roommate?

Look no further. My anthropologist friend Julianne Yip will be visiting
here from McGill University on October 28 to December 2, and she wants to
stay with you!

Julianne's thesis subject is the anthropology of scientists. This is
totally as awesome as it sounds. I will let her tell you more about it
when she moves in, but she has a topic / subject person already, so fear
not -- you will not be creeped on in the name of anthropology.

Julianne was my officemate for her first stay in Seattle, and she is *so*
*pleasant* to *be* *around*. You will love her (assuming you love
easygoing, engaged, agreeable people).

So -- contact me, or Julianne directly (cc'd), with any questions and/or
when you are ready to snap her up.

Kristin

Kristin Poinar

Polar Science Center at Applied Physics Lab
Dept. of Earth and Space Sciences
University of Washington
c:206-679-9848