[pccgrads] FW: Northeast Pacific Brownbag Lunch - Today, 1230PM, OSB425

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Mon Sep 29 06:40:57 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

It is time for another installment in the Northeast Pacific Brownbag Lunch
series. We will start this quarter off with Nina Bednaršek, of the NOAA
PMEL Carbon Group, who will give an interactive presentation regarding
"Combining observations, experiments and modelling towards making pteropods
a ecosystem indicator of ocean acidification." Nina gave an interesting
talk in our Ocean Acidification/Hypoxia session at the recent Eastern
Pacific Ocean Conference, and I am looking forward to having a group
discussion on this subject here at the UW.

Bring your lunches to Room 425 in the Ocean Sciences Building at 1230PM
today, Monday September 29th. Thanks and let me know if you have any
questions.

Cheers,

Noel

~~~~
Noel Pelland
Graduate Research Assistant - Physical Oceanography
University of Washington School of Oceanography
Box 355351 - Ocean Sciences Building 343B - 206 221 6735
Seattle, WA 98195