[pccgrads] Grad Student Seminar, Fall 2014

Bradley Markle marklebr at uw.edu
Thu Sep 18 16:19:17 PDT 2014

Hi PCC grads,

This fall's PCC Grad Student Seminar will be starting in a few weeks. If
you are new to the PCC or if you just don't quite recall, the GSS is
awesome. Informal research talks by grad students, to grad students, with
beer. Its great.

This is the perfect place to get some feedback on a talk or paper you're
preparing. Its also a fun chance to see what other PCC students are up to.

The GSS will be held at 5 pm every other Wednesday (ish) in ATG 610. Here
are the dates and current availability:

Oct 8th- Available
Oct 22nd- Megan McGinty

Nov 5th- Available

Nov 19th- Available

Dec 3rd- Available

Let me know if you'd like to give a talk. Actually. I know you want to give
a talk. Just let me know when.

Cheers,
Brad

--