[pccgrads] Online course on Evidence-Based Undergraduate STEM Teaching

Hilary Palevsky palevsky at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 18 13:12:21 PDT 2014

Hi fellow grad students,
I'm planning to do an online Coursera course this fall on evidence-based
undergraduate STEM teaching. It is aimed at current grad students and post
docs who want to teach in the future. It runs October 6 - November 23.

You can find info about the course, and if you're interested, sign up at:
https://www.coursera.org/course/stemteaching

If you're interested in doing it, I'd love to also get together a group of
us to meet while the course is running and talk in person about science
teaching and specifically how to apply ideas from the course in our own
fields. (Plus, I think I'm way more likely to actually keep up with the
online part if there's a real-life community of us here.) Email me if you
want to hear more about that.

Cheers,
Hilary

--