[pccgrads] FW: Guest speaker panel for graduate students this fall at Mercer Slough EEC, part of Pacific Science Center

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 18 11:54:25 PDT 2014

Hello PCC grads!

Outreach Request(s) for graduate students in climate and environment ---

First opportunity:

Saturday Nov 15

12-1

Grad student-High school student pairs discuss research and interest for
5-10 minutes

Then partners switch

No preparation needed

YOU GET free imax passes

Second opportunity:

Dates not specified-series begins Oct 11 and runs for 9 weeks

Presentation on your research on climate. 30 min presentation, 30 min Q and

Let Siri know if you are interested in either of these (cc'd here) and if
you'd cc me that would help me with tracking.

Best,

Miriam