[pccgrads] need housing?

Elizabeth A Clark eclark2 at uw.edu
Thu Sep 11 10:37:40 PDT 2014

Dear PCC grads,

No need to read if you do not know anyone looking for mid-fall housing. If
you do, please read on...

I'm moving out of my room in a 3-bedroom/2-bath duplex in Sunset Hill
(Ballard, near 65th and 32nd) at the end of October (exact date TBD and
negotiable). My two housemates are staying, and we're looking for someone
to take over my portion of the lease. I pay $690/month+utilities, and our
current lease goes through June. We're looking for someone friendly and
interested in an interactive housing environment. Please contact me
directly for more information if you're interested.

Best wishes,
Liz Clark